Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
We, at Nexdigm, believe that our business is built around strong social relevance of inclusive growth. As a responsible organization, we are committed towards the objective and are keen on developing a sustainable business model to ensure and activate our future growth drivers. In line with the regulatory expectations, we are putting in place a formal policy as a guide towards our social commitments going forward.
The highlights of our CSR Policy are as below:
- The objective of the CSR Policy is to lay down the guiding principles in undertaking various programs and projects in Nexdigm’s endeavor to undertake socially relevant activities that will result in achieving the overall objective to create societal capital/ assets for the common good.
- The focus areas of Nexdigm’s CSR activities are as follows:
- Support to poor and underprivileged sections of the society including eradication of hunger
- Sustainable Environment
- Nexdigm may undertake one or more projects or programs or activities provided in the Policy either on its own or through any implementation agency. Nexdigm may also acquire the services of experts in respective fields in a particular program or project on a need basis.
- The Board shall monitor the various CSR projects or programs undertaken by Nexdigm.
- In addition to the CSR Activities required to be undertaken under applicable law, Nexdigm may make such contribution as may be deemed fit in any geography it operates.
- The Policy may be amended at any time by the Board.