We Use Common Tracking Technologies
We collect personal information about users over time and across different web sites when you use this site or service. We also have third parties that collect personal information this way. To do this, we use several common tracking tools. These may include browser cookies. We may also use web beacons, flash cookies, and similar technologies. Our vendors may also use these tools. In this policy “we” and “us” refers to both Nexdigm Pvt Ltd. and our vendors.
We Use Tracking Technologies For a Variety of Reasons
- To recognize new visitors to our web sites.
- To recognize past customers.
- To store your password if you are registered on our site.
- To improve our website and better understand your visits on our platforms.
- To integrate with third party social media websites.
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising (see below for more on interest-based advertising).
- To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms.
- To better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
We Engage in Interest-Based Advertising
We and our partners display interest-based advertising using information gathered about you over time across multiple websites or other platforms. This might include apps.
Interest-based advertising or “online behavioral advertising” includes ads served to you after you leave our website, encouraging you to return. They also include ads we think are relevant based on your browsing habits or online activities. These ads might be served on websites or on apps. They might also be served in emails. We might serve these ads, or third parties may serve ads. They might be about our products or other companies’ products. Where legally required we get consent to engage in interest-based advertising.
How Do We Gather Relevant Information About You for Interest-Based Advertising?
To decide what is relevant to you, we use information you make available to us when you interact with us, our affiliates, and other third parties. We gather this information using the tracking tools described above. For example, we or our partners might look at your browsing behaviors. We might look at these activities on our platforms or the platforms of others. We work with third parties who help gather this information.
You Can Control Certain Tracking Tools
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. To find out more about how to enable, disable, or delete cookies from your web browser, please visit here and here. To control flash cookies, which we may use on certain websites from time to time, you can go here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
Our Do Not Track Policy: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to tell a web site not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain functionality on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop. Certain options you select are browser and device specific.
You Can Opt-Out of Online Behavioral Advertising
The Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising provides consumers with the ability to opt-out of having their online behavior recorded and used for advertising purposes. To opt out of having your online behavior collected for advertising purposes, visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
Some of the tracking technologies we may use do not participate in the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. This means you will not be opted out by following the instructions above. Instead, click on the following link to get more information about how to opt-out of that tracker’s cookies: Twitter. Certain choices you make are both browser and device-specific.
We Use Specific Tracking Technologies
Here is more information about the tracking technologies and cookies we currently use. We use all of these tracking technologies to improve our site and the experience of our visitors:
- Adobe Dynamic Tag Management and Omniture (Adobe Analytics): We use Adobe Analytics to track user behavior, traffic analysis and marketing optimization.
- Adobe Test & Target: Adobe Test & Target is a testing and optimization tool that allows us to create different variations of our websites so we can track the effectiveness of and traffic on each one. This also allows us to use information about your web-browsing activities so we can increase the effectiveness of our web pages.
- Bing Ads: Bing Ads allows us to have our advertisements appear at the top of the results page for certain search engines. We also use this tool to track visitors that click on our ads and visit our site. This helps us direct users to our website and determine the effectiveness of our online campaigns in terms of sales and user activity on our sites.
- Double Click: Double Click allows us to capture and report on the actions of users who visit our website after viewing or clicking on one of our paid ads. This allows us to determine the effectiveness of our online campaigns in terms of both sales and user activity on our sites.
- Facebook Connect: We use this technology to allow users to share their experiences with our websites on Facebook and to track visitors to our sites who have interacted with our ads or posts on Facebook. For example, we may collect your browser information, demographic data, and interaction data. This allows us to determine the effectiveness of our marketing efforts on Facebook.
- Facebook Custom Audience: We use Facebook Custom Audience to deliver ads on Facebook to a certain group of users.
- Google AdWords Conversion: We use conversion tracking to help us understand how effective our digital campaigns are.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. For example, we collect details of the site where the visitor has come from and the total number of times a visitor has been to our website. This allows us to determine the effectiveness of our online campaigns in terms of sales and user activity on our sites. Google Dynamic Re-marketing: We use these tracking tools to track user behavior over time and across third party sites to improve the effectiveness of our online advertising. We collect information about what ads users view and whether they click on the ads. We use this information to improve and customize our advertising.
- Google Tag Manager: We use Google Tag Manager to measure what features on our site are interesting to our users. It also helps us understand what portions of our site users clicked on during a certain time and how users arrived on our site. This allows us to determine the effectiveness of our online campaigns in terms of sales and user activity on our sites.
- Twitter: Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short messages. We use the Twitter cookies to enable social sharing buttons on our sites, as well as to track social media and other web browsing behavior in order to target ads and promotions to your interests. For more information on how to opt-out of Twitter cookies, you can go here.
- Lead Squared: We use this tool to track users that have interacted with our email communications and visited our website. We may use this information to improve our emails and customize user experiences. We also use information collected through this tool to determine the effectiveness of our online campaigns in terms of sales and user activity on our sites.
- LinkedIn: We use LinkedIn cookies to enable social sharing buttons on our sites, as well as to track social media and other web browsing behavior in order to target ads and promotions to your interests.