Payroll, Administration & HR Compliance
When businesses have a global presence and workforce, payroll taxes and social security can have a major impact on costs, over and above visas, work permits, relocation, living allowances, and pay parity as per the location.
Payroll management can be challenging, more so when it involves multiple countries. Our Single Country Payroll (SCP) and Multi-Country Payroll (MCP) solutions help organizations achieve their global growth objectives by efficiently managing their payroll and staying compliant across geographies.
Nexdigm provides end-to-end, transparent, and single-point-contact solutions to businesses. We help you maximize focus on your core business by outsourcing high-volume payroll and human resource processes. Our team of payroll specialists serve clients across countries from our centralized delivery centers, which are certified for Data Security and Quality management.
We act as your partners, providing end-to-end, transparent, and single-point-contact solutions for your complex payroll and HR processes.
- Processing monthly payroll and computing employee benefits
- Payroll reimbursements, such as Leave Travel Allowance, motor car expenses, etc.
- Payroll registers and reports
- Full and final settlements
- Electronic salary and tax slips through ESS
- Employee helpdesk
Income and Social Taxes
- Advising and implementing tax-efficient salary structures
- Registrations and declarations required as an employer for withholding tax purposes
- Advisory on the taxability of cash and non-cash remuneration/perquisites
- Calculation of social security contributions
- Wage/payroll tax for employers
- Preparation and filing of periodic returns
Employee Beneﬁts Management
- Compensation, benefits planning, and structuring
- Benefits administration
- Central Provident Fund / Provident Fund / Superfund contributions and deposits with different funds
- Reporting to funds
- ESOP related services including ESOP benefit computation and reporting
- Tax advisory and implications in case of globally mobile employees
- Taxability of one-off payments – redundancy, severance pay, long service leave, etc.
- Income tax returns for employees across multiple tax jurisdictions
Reporting and Analytics
- Effective and meaningful analysis of data to help the management in decision-making
- Performance comparisons between country operations (accuracy, timeliness, cost, quality, etc.)
Global Mobility Tax Advisory
- Salary and tax planning to inbound/outbound expatriates for home as well as host countries
- Advisory and assistance in claiming double tax avoidance/social security totalization benefits to globally mobile employees
- Support in the tax return and other compliances in home and host countries
HR Policy Support
- Assistance in framing and implementing HR policies
- Assistance in preparation of employee handbooks, employee engagement letters, etc.
- Help and support in designing and implementing HRMS, Time and Attendance, Performance management, and other HR systems
- Identification of and selection of software systems providers
Employee Expense Claims Reimbursements
- End-to-end solutions centered around employee expense claims management
- Building digitized work-flows and document management systems to enable paperless and seamless expense claims systems